We are living in extraordinary times. The global pandemic is shifting everything about how we live and work and interact with one another. We can react with fear, panic, worry, anger and blame. Or we could respond by adapting, being creative, building resilience and inspiring others.
Achieving this response is not a matter of willing yourself to think positively. They are learnt skills and ways of thinking. It’s in times like these that people who have these abilities rise above, find ways forward, flourish in the face of adversity, and lead others to do the same.
Dip.Attitude is a workbook that provides thinking tools for a positive attitude. It prompts you to explore:
– what you are putting into your mind
– understanding what you really want
– flipping your way of thinking
– seeing situations in a new light
– what is of value in the world
– ways to learn, especially dealing with failure
– the meaning of goals
– riding life’s roller coaster